(1) Major Construction Company has mandated APF to identify PRS investment for a significant proportion of its 2017 new build projects.
(2) Developer who has an extensive land bank spread through various parts of the England has asked APF to identify an Investor to act as a partner to share an element of development risk and invest in a number of projects which will assist the construction company to accelerate the planning process and bring forward the completion of a number of projects.
(3) A leading Developer has asked APF to identify an Investor with a view to entering into a forward purchasing arrangement for a single apartment block comprising of 92 units in Outer London.
(4) An Investor with an existing PRS portfolio of properties has asked APF to identify potential new investments in particular areas of England which are of interest to the Investor as they have a specific target that they wish to achieve in relation to adding new properties to their portfolio in 2017.
(5) APF has introduced an Investor at a very early stage to enter into a partnership with the landowner who is planning a very large regeneration project which will, in total cost in excess of £1 billion. The Investor will provide a degree of financial support and help to develop a strategy which will cover the residential, commercial and infrastructure aspects of the project which will be developed in stages over many years and will, when complete, transform a greatly neglected urban area.